Newbie Introduction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ukchrisuk

Commoner
City
Wouldham
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Chris I am 53 and married with three girls and a royalist.

I have always had an interest in the Royal Family and Briitsh history, to that degree I am now building a site relating to the Royal families, so any advice and tips would be more than welcome, you are more than welcome to copy the trees for your own use, you can find these and more at British Royal Family Tree

This is a work in progress at the moment !

Last edited:
Hello, Chris, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck with your new site as well.

Welcome Chris, hope you have a good time here! Good luck with your website! :flowers:

Hello, Chris, welcome on board.

I know the British Royal Family and the Brazilian Imperial Family are related through the House Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

I believe Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Luiz, Head of the Brazilian Imperial House, are fifth cousins, with Francis, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (1750-1806), being their most recent common ancestor.

Francis, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (1850-1806) --- Ernest I, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1784-1844) / Princess Victoria of Sax-Coburg-Saalfeld (1786-1861) --- Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1819-1861) / Queen Victoria of United Kingdom (1819-1901) --- King Edward VII of the United Kingdom (1841-1901) --- King George V of the United Kingdom (1865-1936) --- King George VI of the United Kingdom (1895-1952) --- Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom (1926-).

Francis, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (1850-1806) --- Prince Ferdinand of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1785-1851) --- Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1822-1857) --- Prince Gaston, Count of Eu and Imperial Consort of Brazil (1842-1922) --- Prince Luiz Maria, Prince Imperial of Brazil (1878-1920) --- Prince Pedro Henrique, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil (1909-1981) --- Prince Luiz, Head of the Imperial House of Brazil (193:cool:.

Thank you for your warm welcomes and thanks BrazilianEmpire for the info I have copied it for future use

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello! I'm "dauphiine" and I wanted to introduce myself as well. I've always loved all things that sparkle and have been wondering since I was a child, "Where the heck's my tiara?" Aside from that I'm a poet, novelist and ex-ESL teacher.

When I first visited Spain, I was surprised to find there were still so many monarchies, as we in the US only hear about the Windsors exclusively. Tiaras + "new" royal ladies = minor obsession?

I also know a ridiculous amount of information about Marie Antoinette...it's difficult to say why. It wasn't a conscious decision. What does a girl do with two seemingly different topics? Write a blog entitled "Tiaras and Trianon". (duh!)

My personal favorite is to track down those lesser known tiaras because, let's face it, there are more than a few tiara websites out there.

Happy to be here!

Hello! I'm "dauphiine" and I wanted to introduce myself as well.
Happy to be here!

Welcome to you both, we hope you have a great time posting here. Your thoughts, information and knowledge will be very welcome.

Hooroo!
:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and hi to Dauphiine

Back
Top Bottom