New to the forum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Columbia
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my name is Jose and I'm from the USA.

I'm fairly new but very interested in Monarchism. At the moment I'm trying to learn everything I can about the former Kingdom/Empires of the Americas and go from there. I know tid-bits of the different Royal families and the territories they rule/used to rule but still not too much.

I really hope to learn more both here and on my own. :p

:welcome: I hope that you enjoy your experience on the site. There's a great deal of information here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

Welcome and yes there is alot of information here. There are so many knowledgeable people who can answer questions. I rhink you will be pleasantly surprised. Have fun and enjoy. :)

Hi and :welcome:.
Enjoy your time here!

:welcome: I hope that you enjoy your experience on the site. There's a great deal of information here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for.
Thank you. I lurked a little before I joined, so I'm sure there will be a lot of info here. :)

Welcome and yes there is alot of information here. There are so many knowledgeable people who can answer questions. I rhink you will be pleasantly surprised. Have fun and enjoy. :)

Hi and :welcome:.
Enjoy your time here!

Thank you. :)

Hello and welcome,nice choice of avatar ;)

Back
Top Bottom