New Member Wayne James

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wayne James

Commoner
City
Washington, DC
Country
United States
I was recently introduced to this site by a friend from Stockholm. I look forward to many interesting discussions.

After being educated in literature and law, I launched my career in the world of fashion. Then, after a stint in politics, where I served as a senator, I decided to write. I am presently working on a book on manners for the modern man. Titled Manly Manners: Etiquette for the Young Man of the 21st Century, the book, which is divided into two parts--the inner, spiritual gentleman, and the outer, social gentleman--is expected to be on shelves around January/February of 2014. At over 900 pages, it is already being touted as the Il Galateo of the modern era.

I look forward to making your acquaintance. Feel free to contact me at: wagj91461@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I enjoyed your comments on gay royalty in the relevant thread and I'm glad you've joined us!

:welcome:

Sounds as if you will be an awesome contributor, welcome to the Forums!

I am already enjoying your posts welcome to the forums!

I was recently introduced to this site by a friend from Stockholm. I look forward to many interesting discussions.

After being educated in literature and law, I launched my career in the world of fashion. Then, after a stint in politics, where I served as a senator, I decided to write. I am presently working on a book on manners for the modern man. Titled Manly Manners: Etiquette for the Young Man of the 21st Century, the book, which is divided into two parts--the inner, spiritual gentleman, and the outer, social gentleman--is expected to be on shelves around January/February of 2014. At over 900 pages, it is already being touted as the Il Galateo of the modern era.

I look forward to making your acquaintance. Feel free to contact me at: wagj91461@hotmail.com

Hmmm, amazing you have done all this and still had time to be a practicing lawyer for 30 years:whistling: Just out of curiosity which state did you represent in the Senate? Were you "out" during your years in the Senate?

Back
Top Bottom