Loving your forum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessKaimi

Serene Highness
City
Hilo, Malibu
Country
United States
What a wealth of information! Both my husband and I (and many other family members) have a deep interest in European history, and there's no way to have that interest and not be interested in royals.

My father's family is from a line of Hawaiian ali'i, on Maui, having moved to Big Island to escape missionization in the late 19th century (where they eventually encountered missionaries, one of which was my grandfather). I am currently research the French/British side of my family, and turning up some interesting results.

I've been interested in history, anthropology, genetics (and royals) nearly all my life. I started out as a girl fascinated with Britain, but ended up also intensely interested in French and Russian genealogy and history (and my husband is equally interested in Italy). There's so much more to learn, and this site is so well-organized, filled with knowledgeable people and so many interesting facts and tidbits, I can't stay away!

Thanks for the hi! I'm still simply enchanted with this forum, and am learning so much every day, I am so sorry I didn't find this place earlier.

I love this forum, new members are always wonderful to talk to.
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom