Louise123

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Classic123

City
Gretna
Country
United States
Hello All,

Since I live in America I find royal information very interesting. I hope my questions will not seem foolish to you as I am trying to learn and understand the royal life. I will not insult anyone and hope that I will be treated with the thought in mine that I am learning a very different way of life.:flowers:

Hello, Louise, and welcome to the forums. Most of the members who started here, myself included, didn't have a great deal of knowledge and depended on those more well-informed to learn more about royalty. Questions are never foolish; they're part of the learning process and there are always people here to answer them. You might also want to familiarize yourself by reading the various threads on the many topics about royalty here. They're very interesting and you'll definitely find answers to what you'd like to find out. Have fun here!

Welcome! :flowers:
Questions should never offend anyone; this is a discussion board and we all learn something new every day. :)

:welcome: Enjoy your time on the site.

Hello Baroness, Thank you for the kind words, you really put me at ease. Can you recommend any interesting books on British Royalty? I have read some books but could you suggest something?

Back
Top Bottom