Looking for sanity

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zaira

Serene Highness
City
A
Country
United States
Evening everyone! I a refugee from another forum, looking for a fair and active place to royal watch. I have been a long time lurker, but now happy to join in on the fun! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...not sure you'll have sanity here! lol But we all seem to rub along pretty well!

Right now we are all crazy over Harry and Meghan...welcome!

LaRae

Welcome Zaira,
I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here, whether we are sane or not!

Hi Zaira!

Welcome! I hope you find The Royal Forums a great place for lively debate. I have and the people here are friendly and willing to help with questions. Don't be shy!

And when you've found sanity, can you please send some to me! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Evening everyone! I a refugee from another forum looking for a fair and active place to royal watch. I have been a long time lurker, but now happy to join in on the fun! :flowers:

Welcome. Sanity - well that's an interesting request. I am not sure you will find it here - but in general, you will find less vitriol than on other Forums.

In fact, there are members here who have come out and announced their mental challenge and I think that is one of the reasons I prize this Forum. While many of us disagree, there is often a level of trust or candor that allows people to be vulnerable in this way. And certainly, I hope you find it in your heart to realize sometimes people are working through their own issues as they post within the rules.

Mental health is a continuum and we move along it as we live out complex lives. Sane or not is not a qualifier here; respectful exchange is.

And I do realize I've probably overanalyzed what might have been a toss off statement for you. Over analyzing is one of my mental crutches and where I am on that continuum.

Anyway - enjoy the discourse; read and reply with generosity of spirit. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hi Zairia! Welcome to TRF and I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Hi Zairia!

I love this Board. It's the most intelligent and sane of all the Royal boards and on the rare occasion that it's not-the excellent Mods take care of things right away.;)

Hope you have a good time posting!

Welcome to TRF Zaira! Forget about finding sanity. Life is so much better without it. :D

Welcome Zaira! You'll find lots of good information here, along with reasonableness and humor. TRF dispels the stuff of ''tabloid'' sites and in print. Enjoy :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom