It is nice to be here.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elizabeth R

City
Gdynia
Country
Poland
Hello Everyone!

I love Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II since I saw Her the first time many years ago. I've seen a picture of The Queen when I was a chlild - and that was the beginning.

I have a web site about The Queen, where you will find the most beautiful images of Her Majesty.

God Save The Queen

Also, here is FB fan page of my web site: God Save The Queen - BLOG | Facebook

Feel invited :)

Magdalena

Welcome, Magdalena! :flowers:
You have got a wonderful website; some of the older pictures I had never seen before.

:welcome: Magdalena :)
Enjoy your time here!!! :flowers:

Hallo Magdelena and welcome to the Forums.

Started to look at your blog and you do have some wonderful pictures. I'm going to take time out and go through them slowly, but my favourite so far is the Queen cheering on Prince Philip - she looks so excited and happy.

Thank you :flowers:

Hello Magdalena! :flowers: welcome to The Royal Forums , I hope you enjoy posting.

You are very kind!
I'm so happy that you like my website! I work hard to find the most beautiful and unique pictures. Also I try to put on the site famous images in best condition I can get.

I hope you will visit my blog regularly and we'll have good time here, on the forum :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, Magdalena, and thank you for your wonderful blog. Enjoy your time here.

:welcome: Your website is delightful. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your time on the forums.

Back
Top Bottom