Introductions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Bridgeport
Country
United States
Hello Everybody,

My name Is overeducated1028 and I just signed up with "The Royal Forums." I have always been fascinated by the British Royal Family although I am an American residing in the United States of America (Connecticut). I look forward to getting to know everyone better. I am partcularly interested in the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and I am hoping that the current Prince of Wales will will pass the throne directly to the Duke of Cambridge. Prince Charles could elect to do this quite easily by abdicating and stating that it is a job that requires youthful stamina and enthusiasm and that he and the Duchess of Cornwall wish to spend their remaining years at Highgrove without the stress and strain of being Monarch at this time in their lives. It certainly would raise my opinion of him considerably.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly obtain a lot of information here about your area of interests. As far as Prince Charles abdicating in place of his son, abdication is not an action generally favored in the BRF and unless Charles was of great age, infirmed or incapable when he ascends the throne, I doubt that he'd give way in favor of William. IMO, I'm sure he'd want his years of tenaciously waiting for the crown to be rewarded and abdication would also cause William to come to the throne sooner than I'm sure he expected or is prepared to. But no one can ever predict what anyone will do under a particular set of circumstances, so that remains to be seen. In any case, I look forward to seeing you here.

Last edited:
Hey, I joined yesterday, and find the site very interesting. Does anyone know what happened to Princess Madeleine of Sweden? Has she recovered her aplomb yet regarding the marriage debacle between her and Jonas?

Back
Top Bottom