Introduction from the Netherlands

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skippy

Royal Highness
City
-
Country
Netherlands
Good evening to you all,

This is Skippy, a 27-year-old girl from the western side of the Netherlands. I live in a town close to The Hague and have done so for most of my life.

My hobbies are watching television, listening to music and surfing the net. Also travelling, reading, collecting pictures and I suppose there are tons more of things I like to do.

I have joined The Royal Forums because I am interested in most European royals (not really a *fan* as in collecting items and so) and since most of the younger generation are married with family nowadays, they tend to be more interesting than before.
Even the Dutch royal family has become more interesting but that already started in 1998 when the first fiancée entered the family, way before we had our most important wedding here (on Feb. 2, 2002).

Anyway, I don't have a really specific favourite couple, my interest is very general and broad. Although there are times when I do tend to read more about this couple and some time later my interest shifts to another twosome. I guess it depends on my mood and what I find while surfing.

Thanks for reading this if you have and see you around on this board :)

Welcome to the forums, Skippy. I hope to see you participating around the boards :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom