Introduction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sirericbreheny

Commoner
City
New Minas
Country
Canada
I am Eric Brewster, My real last name was Breheny or sometimes McBreheny and I am the last Clan Chieftain of my Step Clan of the MacFergussons, I have come here to this forum to be recognized as a long lost cousin of Queen Elizabeth 2nd. At the present time my family lives in New Minas, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada but we were chased out of England in 1620 by King James IV because we were Pilgrims, I am the true descendant of William Brewster 3rd, My ancestor founded Plymouth Colony Mass. USA, then we were chased out of the United States Of America in 1761, if Queen Elizabeth 2nd reads this then I hope sincerely she recognizes that her long lost cousin addresses her and it has been along time since the Stewart Royal Clan and the MacBreheny Clan has met.

:welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

HM is not on this forum, so she won't be able to read your message. As others have said on the 'Are You Descended From British Royalty?' thread, you won't be eligible for a place in the line of succession as you have to be a descendant of Electress Sophia of Hanover. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom