I'm new today -US Anglophille

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Beth

City
Indianapolis
Country
United States
My name is Princess Beth. I live in the United States. I have been a true anglophille since 1950. I've always been interested in the royals of Britain, my favorite country in the world. I've been there 2 times, stayed long term, and now am coming for the wedding of my favorite Royal, HRH Prince William and Miss Catherine Elizabeth Middleton on 29 April, 2011. I booked my trip the day Westminster Abbey was chosen. I have a huge collection beginning with the Queen's father. I've been to all the touristy places in England, but this trip is to go where I have never been before. I'm so glad to be in this forum and enjoy reading all your posts. Less than 100 days and I'll be on British soil. :flowers:

Welcome to the forum, PrincessBeth! And congratulations on your trip for the wedding. I hope you enjoy your time there again.

Welcome to the forum Princess Beth! How exciting that you are going to London for the Royal Wedding in April. I hope you have a wonderful experience and tell us all about it!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom