I'm New

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
KatherineNies
Country
Czech Republic
Hey there,

My name is Nies

i am from Bahrain :)

My cousin told me about this site, I got interested, and decided to join in. :)

Welcome Nies to our global community! This is a wonderful place to learn not only about royalty from all over the world but also to meet and talk with people from all over our globe. I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :flowers:

Welcome ! You won't regret joining....

Welcome and enjoy yourself. I had a flight stopover in Bahrain many years ago. Sadly we didn't have time to explore your beautiful country.
I did say Shakrun to the big security guy when reboarding my flight and his whole demeanor changed. He was delighted that I said thank you in his language.
Anyway enjoy this forum.
From an Aussie.

Hello, Nies! Do you have a favorite monarchy? :crown8::crown8::crown8:

I joined not long ago too, but this is my second post. Apparently, I have to wait for my other post to get approved. LOL

Hello I'm not really new to the royal forums. I was on wayback and talking to a friend got me interested in coming back. Unfortunately, a new account had to be made due to the old one being so old, it was attached to a no-longer-existing email, and that makes it impossible to do the whole "forgot password" thing, obviously..... So here I am. New account, ready to reengage.

Welcome back to TRF Burbankstorylady. There's plenty to do here with everything and anything to do with royalty included. Politics and anti or pro anything don't really matter as we don't do that as a rule but following some of the present and past royals do provide us with angst to discuss along with their joys and accomplishments.

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. Its a very friendly global community here. :flowers:

Hello I'm not really new to the royal forums. I was on wayback and talking to a friend got me interested in coming back. Unfortunately, a new account had to be made due to the old one being so old, it was attached to a no-longer-existing email, and that makes it impossible to do the whole "forgot password" thing, obviously..... So here I am. New account, ready to reengage.
Welcome back !:flowers:?

Hi, everyone. I'm new here and I really love royal history and heritage. We are all very familiar with the British Royal Family and I'm keen to know about other royal families too. Hope, I will make friends here

Back
Top Bottom