The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-28-2018, 07:08 AM

I'm New

Hey there,

My name is Nies

i am from Bahrain :)

My cousin told me about this site, I got interested, and decided to join in. :)

Old 07-28-2018, 07:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Welcome to TRF

Old 07-28-2018, 07:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Welcome Nies here!!! Enjoy it!!!
Old 07-28-2018, 07:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Welcome Nies to our global community! This is a wonderful place to learn not only about royalty from all over the world but also to meet and talk with people from all over our globe. I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-28-2018, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Welcome ! You won't regret joining....
Old 07-28-2018, 08:12 PM
Serene Highness

Welcome and enjoy yourself. I had a flight stopover in Bahrain many years ago. Sadly we didn't have time to explore your beautiful country.
I did say Shakrun to the big security guy when reboarding my flight and his whole demeanor changed. He was delighted that I said thank you in his language.
Anyway enjoy this forum.
From an Aussie.
Old 07-28-2018, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Hello, Nies! Do you have a favorite monarchy?
Old 08-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Commoner

I joined not long ago too, but this is my second post. Apparently, I have to wait for my other post to get approved. LOL
Old 08-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Nobility

Hello I'm not really new to the royal forums. I was on wayback and talking to a friend got me interested in coming back. Unfortunately, a new account had to be made due to the old one being so old, it was attached to a no-longer-existing email, and that makes it impossible to do the whole "forgot password" thing, obviously..... So here I am. New account, ready to reengage.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Welcome back to TRF Burbankstorylady. There's plenty to do here with everything and anything to do with royalty included. Politics and anti or pro anything don't really matter as we don't do that as a rule but following some of the present and past royals do provide us with angst to discuss along with their joys and accomplishments.

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. Its a very friendly global community here.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 08-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbankstorylady View Post
Hello I'm not really new to the royal forums. I was on wayback and talking to a friend got me interested in coming back. Unfortunately, a new account had to be made due to the old one being so old, it was attached to a no-longer-existing email, and that makes it impossible to do the whole "forgot password" thing, obviously..... So here I am. New account, ready to reengage.
Welcome back !
Old 08-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Gentry

Hi, everyone. I'm new here and I really love royal history and heritage. We are all very familiar with the British Royal Family and I'm keen to know about other royal families too. Hope, I will make friends here