I'm New!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duchess Ravenna

Commoner
City
Los Angeles
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Ravenna, and I've been a royals fan for years and years. I live in Los Angeles with my husband, who's English (hmm, what a coincidence!). The British royals are my chief interest (my husband s remotely connected), though the Swedish royal family intrigue me as well.

I was a huge Diana fan, and think she was terribly badly done by. But somehow I honestly have a soft spot for Camilla as well, and think she will make a splendid Queen or Princess Consort, whichever it turns out to be.

My big interest, though, is royal jewels. I design and make jewelry with a silversmith friend (who does the casting and setting and all the heavy lifting), and I am endlessly fascinated by the wonderful historic jewels the Windsor ladies own.

Which was how I found this wonderful site: threads of the Duchess of Cornwall's jewels. (Which now I can't find again, so if anyone can help me while I look myself I'd be grateful)

Anyway, I look forward to many happy postings. Go Royals!

Welcome to TRF, Duchess Ravenna!

You'll find the discussions about royal jewels in this forum in Other Things Royal

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/

and the threads about Camilla's jewellery are in that forum. Don't forget to check out the Royal Jewels Chit Chat subforum while you're at it!

Back
Top Bottom