I am new here.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Dixon
Country
United States
I have been studying my family tree for a while (up to 1580 people) At first, I was just looking for a connection to one famous guy who founded the Gold Rush in Yukon, Alaska.

But I decided to keep on going and I may be related to Elizabeth Stewart (b. between 1356 and 1370) She was the countess of Crawford, Scotland.

I am not quite sure how to search the forums for more information.. It would be very helpful if someone could direct me.

:welcome:

You can browse through the forums and the different threads by just clicking on the forum name (ex click on "British Royals" and then you have entered the British royals section).

I have been studying my family tree for a while (up to 1580 people) At first, I was just looking for a connection to one famous guy who founded the Gold Rush in Yukon, Alaska.

But I decided to keep on going and I may be related to Elizabeth Stewart (b. between 1356 and 1370) She was the countess of Crawford, Scotland.

I am not quite sure how to search the forums for more information.. It would be very helpful if someone could direct me.
Dear Unidiversity,

I am new as ell and not as clever as you... how did you start your new discussion? I need to post a discussion to identify a royal monogram. Quick help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yannick

:previous:
Yannick, there is no need to post a new discussion as we have an existing thread for this topic.
Click on this link:

Royal Cyphers, Arms and Monograms
On the last page of the thread, scroll down to the last post and under it on the left hand side click on .

Back
Top Bottom