Humble newbie here

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoriAnne

City
Garden City
Country
United States
Hello all :) I'm LoriAnne, I'm from the state of Michigan. The U.S. state shaped like a Mitten. LOL I'm fascinated with Royalty in General but especially the English royal family. I have ancestral ties to the English,Scottish & also the French aristocracy, so Royal history is a passion of mine. I suppose the princess stories from my childhood started my interest & it's taken hold of my imagination ever since.

Hope I fit in nicely with you all. :flowers:

Welcome here!You will find information and nice people.:welcome:

Hi LoriAnne!

:welcome:

I'm sure you'll enjoy this board. Wish you a great time and many greetings! :flowers:

Welcome Lorianne!

Hello all :) I'm LoriAnne, I'm from the state of Michigan. The U.S. state shaped like a Mitten. LOL I'm fascinated with Royalty in General but especially the English royal family. I have ancestral ties to the English,Scottish & also the French aristocracy, so Royal history is a passion of mine. I suppose the princess stories from my childhood started my interest & it's taken hold of my imagination ever since.

Hope I fit in nicely with you all. :flowers:

I loriAnne, welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

:flowers:Welcome! This is a wonderful forum and a great place to visit. Hope you enjoy your time here

:flowers:Hi LoriAnne!:flowers:

welcome to the royal forums.
Enjoy the forums.greeting from Iran.

Thank you for the kind welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom