Hullo All it's nice to meet you!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morganalefey

City
Miami
Country
United States
Hullo all, my name is Nikolaevna, please call me Niko. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you, it's quite an honor to be here. Erm... I'm not entirely sure of my family's origins so Ill probably be looking into that.

Hello Niko,nice to have you on TRF!
Hopefully you will have a good time & find many interesting topics and ppl to chat with.
TRF is open for anybody,no pedigree is necessary,we are all just royal watchers and obsessed with nobility and our favourite Princesses and Princes,so just join the conversation & have fun!
Also don´t take anything too seriously or important here on this forums-some posters can get really mean when you say anything that makes their favourite royal look bad (even if it is true) and attack you instead,so b prepared and always keep up your good spirit!

Hello Niko,nice to have you on TRF!
Hopefully you will have a good time & find many interesting topics and ppl to chat with.
TRF is open for anybody,no pedigree is necessary,we are all just royal watchers and obsessed with nobility and our favourite Princesses and Princes,so just join the conversation & have fun!
Also don´t take anything too seriously or important here on this forums-some posters can get really mean when you say anything that makes their favourite royal look bad (even if it is true) and attack you instead,so b prepared and always keep up your good spirit!

Hehe still trying to figure this thing out! Thank you very much it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance and your advice is greatly appreciated. :)

Hey!
I am sure you will quickly learn to find your way and use all the threads and apps,but if you have any questions you can always ask :)

What royal families or people are you most interested in?

Welcome to the Royal Forums.

Hello, Niko, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi, and :welcome: This is a great site, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

Back
Top Bottom