How do you do?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DCVO

Gentry
City
Tacoma
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new here. Finally decided to go and find other enthusiasts instead of complaining (to myself) about how no one else is interested in Royalty. I look forward to meeting new people and discussing our common hobby. :)

:welcome: It sounds like you've come to the right place. There's a great deal of great people and information, but beware, it's also quite addicting :D.

Welcome! :flowers:
We all face the same dilemma - complete lack of understanding of our hobby from the "outsiders". ;)

Welcome on TRF!!! :flowers::flowers:
You'll learn A LOT! :) I did!

I'm interested in a possible family connection to the Ruprecht royal family of the Hohenzollerns (I think), however, I have only memories of my mother mentioning this. She wasn't sure of the real connection, as it may have been from the 'wrong side of the blanket', so to speak.

This connection may have been through Sweden, where a great-great grandfather was from. In addition, my mother, aunts, and uncles all bore first or second names associated with royals: Charles, Richard, Catherine, Ann, Marie, Rupert, Grace, etc. Mentioning 'royal' resulted in everyone 'clamming' up, however.

How would I go about finding possible connections? All the principles are now deceased, and I have no paper trail with which to even begin.

Back
Top Bottom