Hi there!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maltese

City
TORSLANDA
Country
Sweden
My name is Malte.
I am suffering from cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis since birth, so my life is awkward, dark, with little hope for the future. I live in this dull, dreary nursing home where hardly anything happens. My parents left me here when I was very tiny, and have never visited me since then.

I am able to write and communicate through the computer, just as I do now.

My biggest interest in life is to collect autographs from celebrities of all sorts. My plan is to later on (when the collection is big enough) to donate it to a organisation that works for people in the same situation as I am. They can sell it and and use the funds.

However, there is an obstacle for me. I can only make contact via e-mail, viber, or via contact forms at websites. I am completely unable to send traditional postal letters. But I can receive them (of course - my helper opens an read them for me).

Now I wonder if someone out there know of any e-mail (or contact form) successes. May be someone out there would like to make friends with me and share some Email addresses (or URLs) to Royalties that might just work.

I am hoping.

Thanking you very much for reading my message.

Mal

PS is there any part of the forum devoted to autograph requests discussions?

Hello Maltese and a very warm welcome to The Royal Forums.

I am absolutely sure that you've come to a place where you'll find the people warm and friendly and always willing to discuss just about everything under the sun as it relates to royalty as well to everyday life. I've made some wonderful friends here and I'm hoping that you will do the same.

The Royal Forums have their own thing where you can send and receive PMs (Private Messages) between members here. It has definitely become the springboard to exchanging emails between some of the people I have become friends with here.

There most definitely is an area that is dedicated to signatures of royals and it can be found here and I imagine autographs are discussed there also.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f162/signatures-of-royals-1625.html

Sit back, relax and be prepared to spend many, many happy hours here with this wonderful global community as I have. Its just about the first place I come to when I wake up and the last place I go to before sleep. Like you, I'm pretty much homebound due to being retired on a fixed income and have ears that don't work too well and legs that most times act if they're made out of jello so finding TRF has been a blessing for me and I hope it will be for you too!

Enjoy! :D

My name is Malte.

I am suffering from cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis since birth, so my life is awkward, dark, with little hope for the future. I live in this dull, dreary nursing home where hardly anything happens. My parents left me here when I was very tiny, and have never visited me since then.

I am able to write and communicate through the computer, just as I do now.

My biggest interest in life is to collect autographs from celebrities of all sorts. My plan is to later on (when the collection is big enough) to donate it to a organisation that works for people in the same situation as I am. They can sell it and and use the funds.

However, there is an obstacle for me. I can only make contact via e-mail, viber, or via contact forms at websites. I am completely unable to send traditional postal letters. But I can receive them (of course - my helper opens an read them for me).

Now I wonder if someone out there know of any e-mail (or contact form) successes. May be someone out there would like to make friends with me and share some Email addresses (or URLs) to Royalties that might just work.

I am hoping.

Thanking you very much for reading my message.

Mal

PS is there any part of the forum devoted to autograph requests discussions?

Welcome! (I'm newbie too [emoji6])

Maltese-I have CP too! But my God- stuck in a nursing home- dumped by your parents- I cannot even imagine. I am here any time for you! I've gone through my own dark challenges in life- I know how important best friends are- how about you PM me your email and we chat? I shall do whatever I can to help you? Do you have access to a television? If so, can I recommend All Creatures Great and Small?
Thanks for making me count my blessings in life tonight!

Last edited:
Welcome, Maltese. I hope that you will enjoy posting with us and maybe making Internet friends to brighten things up a bit.

I have to say, though, about perhaps collecting notes and signatures from royals, most receive absolutely tons of mail etc each week and this is answered (as far as senior royals are concerned) via letter by ladies in waiting, equerries or their Press Offices, for the most part. On occasion there could be a private letter, I believe the Queen personally answered one once from a dog lover, but that's pretty rare. As far as e-mail replies I haven't heard of any, myself. So, it doesn't hurt to try, just don't get your hopes up. Best wishes anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom