Hi people

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caravasile

City
Bucharest
Country
Romania
My names is Madalin,from Romania,im from dinasty of count Caravasile (greek-macedonian-aromanian ancestors) who was the landlords over an entire county in Basarabia from 1854 till second world war when was confiscated and family was arested or send in undeclared exile.
Im interested to know more about my family and maybe to find documents. Till now google has provide alot of info that i dont gain from my own state (Romania) or from other states.
Im sorry for my english and i wait questions if they are ;)
What can i say is that i cry that my family was erased by bolsevism and people dont know nothing about this grate family :(
Cheers.

My names is Madalin,from Romania,im from dinasty of count Caravasile (greek-macedonian-aromanian ancestors) who was the landlords over an entire county in Basarabia from 1854 till second world war when was confiscated and family was arested or send in undeclared exile.
Im interested to know more about my family and maybe to find documents. Till now google has provide alot of info that i dont gain from my own state (Romania) or from other states.
Im sorry for my english and i wait questions if they are ;)
What can i say is that i cry that my family was erased by bolsevism and people dont know nothing about this grate family :(
Cheers.

Hello and a very warm welcome to The Royal Forums. It sounds like you have quite an interesting bloodline and I hope you can find some of the answers that you are looking for here.

Your English speaking skills are very good I think. I would be totally lost if I had to express myself in another language. I very much admire those that can speak other languages and have the courage to do so.

Welcome Madalin. Very interesting lineage for sure. What can you trace so far? The people here on the forums are very knowledgeable and there are threads you can go to for information as well. I know you will have a great time here and you will find out more about your family. Enjoy and again, welcome. :)

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here, and find what you're looking for.

Hello, Madalin, and welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll find information on your lineage and I hope you have a good time here doing so.

Thank you all for nice welcomes but i dont know if i want to talk anymore about me and my family :(
Im from Romania and i entered on romanian site/forum who is full with lawyers.
I told them alittle about my problem (what you have read here) and i searched info how to get back my family propertys.
Atittude there was...rude a verry low description.
If this is how people see my family (and maybe are information that i know and can like others)...maybe will be better to shut up and see how this world will be distroyed becose of theyr (this) mentality.
Its not easy to talk about yourself,many of people dont have posibility to talk with a king,erl etc but when they find one....they become revolted against that person.
I understand why,now,after decades or more,people see only at tv high level persons but cant enter in contact with them.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that you had such a rude encounter inquiring about something that is such an important part of you.

There is a section here dedicated to all things royal in Romania and from what I've seen, it is quite an extensive area. No matter what the world is like today, history is important and there's a lot of history to be found here in the forums.

The Royal Family of Romania - The Royal Forums

Who knows? Perhaps somewhere in historical times, your relatives are of the same bloodline of the royal family of the UK. :D

Jurnalul National

Osipi thank you for your message.
True,my family is related with allmost half of European monarchs including United Kingdom of Grate Britain.

Back
Top Bottom