Hi Newbie Here

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MichelleVA

Aristocracy
City
Fuquay Varina
Country
United States
HI,
My name is Michelle I am located in North Carolina, USA. I remember the moment I became a Royal fan. July 1981 I was 6 years old and my parents just seperated. I moved in with my grandparents with my mom and my grandma woke me up on that fateful day and said come on let's go see a girl turn into a real life princess. I remember so vividly watching her get out of the glass coach and that dress that train OMG I knew I would wear one like it one day. From that day on I saved every press clipping I could find and I made album after album.
I was fortunate enough to see Princess Diana in New York and in London. I also got to see Prince Charles in London and recently in Washington DC. I was featured in the paper's article about him and Camilla in my wedding as it was based on Diana's I carried a replica of her bouquet, had her tiara, and a 15 foot veil she had to have the longer LOL:flowers: That Bouquet was so heavy I don't know how she managed to carry it!
I have 3 little Princesses and they know who Diana was and how she was a real life Princess. I remember on Charles and Camilla's wedding day we watched it together but it didn't have the glitz and glamor...I am holding out for William or Harry's wedding and getting to wake my girls up and tell them let's go see a girl turn into a real life Princess.

I also have to add I loved the Duke and Duchess of Yorks wedding how Sarah walked down the aisle with the tiara covered in flowers and how she walked down a common girl and back with a tiara as a Duchess. I loved that!

Michelle

Welcome to the forums!

Hello MichelleVA, happy posting and good fun here:flowers:

Hello MichelleVA, and welcome to the forum.:flowers: I'm sure you'll have found our Diana forum by now!

Back
Top Bottom