Hi i might be an heir depending on how they do things

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Somewhere
Country
United States
Hi i'm josh caney from somewhere in the us. My mom was a beam. One of my ancestors is john teeter beam who married rudolph 1sts daughter so thats how i am related. I hope to soon visit wherever our side of the habsburgs reign now.

Could you provide us some more information about those people you are supposedly related to?
Claims to royalty interest me.

Hello jiosh, if you are talking about crown prince Rudolph, the only legitemate descendant of he had was Archduchess Elisabeth Marie. She first married Prince Otto Weriand of Windisch-Grätz and she secondly married Leopold Petznek.

oops messed up it is micheal beam instead of john teeter

This is a quote about our relationship to habsburgs on a family website.

"Michael Beam and Sarah Rudolph were married in 1729 in Hamburg, Germany.2 Sarah Rudolph1 was born in 1705 in Hamburg, Germany. She died in 1792 in Hamburg, Germany. She was buried in Near River Elbe. She was a daughter of Rudolph, once Emperor of Germany. as handed down by S. G. Goodrich, a German writer. Rudolph, once Emperor of Germany, had seven beautiful daughters who contracted alliances that proved to be happy ones.
Sarah Rudolph was a member of the ruling family of Germany. "Rudolph I of Hapsburg (1218-1291) Emperor of Germany, founder of the Imperial House of Austria, was the eldest son of Albert IV, Count of Hapsburg and Landgrave of Alsace. Elected Emperor in 1273. He defeated Ottokar, king of Bohemia and gave the latter's territories to his sons Albert and Rudolph. (see "Winston's Cumulative Loose-Leaf Encyclopedia" by Thomas E. Finegan, copyright 1926). The Rudolphs ruled Germany until 1830. One account states: One of 7 daughters of Emperor Rudolph.
Other accounts say that she is descendant of the Emperor Rudolph."

sounds rather spurious
oops messed up it is micheal beam instead of john teeter

This is a quote about our relationship to habsburgs on a family website.

"Michael Beam and Sarah Rudolph were married in 1729 in Hamburg, Germany.2 Sarah Rudolph1 was born in 1705 in Hamburg, Germany. She died in 1792 in Hamburg, Germany. She was buried in Near River Elbe. She was a daughter of Rudolph, once Emperor of Germany. as handed down by S. G. Goodrich, a German writer. Rudolph, once Emperor of Germany, had seven beautiful daughters who contracted alliances that proved to be happy ones.
Sarah Rudolph was a member of the ruling family of Germany. "Rudolph I of Hapsburg (1218-1291) Emperor of Germany, founder of the Imperial House of Austria, was the eldest son of Albert IV, Count of Hapsburg and Landgrave of Alsace. Elected Emperor in 1273. He defeated Ottokar, king of Bohemia and gave the latter's territories to his sons Albert and Rudolph. (see "Winston's Cumulative Loose-Leaf Encyclopedia" by Thomas E. Finegan, copyright 1926). The Rudolphs ruled Germany until 1830. One account states: One of 7 daughters of Emperor Rudolph.
Other accounts say that she is descendant of the Emperor Rudolph."

Rudolph I of Germany who lived 1218-1291 and Rudolph II of Germany and Holy Roman Emperor lived 1552-1612. Both were of the Habsburg Dynasty.

Rudolph I married twice and had 5 daughters.
Rudolph II never married.

In 1705, when Sarah Rudolph was born, Joseph I Holy Roman Emperor was King of Germany.

I dont really know I was hoping you all could help me because I have searched just about everywhere and i'm still confused.

Back
Top Bottom