Hi everyone! I'm Aimee!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

summergal21

City
Seattle
Country
United States
Hi everyone!
My name is Aimee and I just joined TRF!

My all-time favorite Royal has to be Princess Diana, she really was the People's Princess, very tragic to what happened to her.

I am a big big big fan of her sons, especially Prince William but lately I've become a big fan of the Casiraghi family- especially Pierre.

I'm actually a big fan of writing fanfics...and until a couple of years ago I wrote a fanfic about Prince William and now I'm actually in the process of writing a fanfic about Pierre, is there anywhere to post fanfics here?

Thanks!

- Aimee

Hi Aimee and welcome! I am relatively new here as well. Not sure about where you could post fanfic, perhaps you could start a new thread in the just for fun, etc. section? Perhaps PM one of the moderators to be sure.

I am really starting to like Pierre as well. When I see him dressed in a suit at some event he looks like he could one day run Monaco, IMO! Quite handsome.

:flowers:

Welcome, Summergal21 :flowers:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is fanfics?

Hi everyone!
My name is Aimee and I just joined TRF!

My all-time favorite Royal has to be Princess Diana, she really was the People's Princess, very tragic to what happened to her.

I am a big big big fan of her sons, especially Prince William but lately I've become a big fan of the Casiraghi family- especially Pierre.

I'm actually a big fan of writing fanfics...and until a couple of years ago I wrote a fanfic about Prince William and now I'm actually in the process of writing a fanfic about Pierre, is there anywhere to post fanfics here?

Thanks!

- Aimee

Welcome to the Royal Forums.

Back
Top Bottom