The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Commoner

Smile Hi everyone!

Hello. New to this website. I'm just looking for a little social interaction and hope I can find it with people that like discussing the royal families of our world. My favorite is the Spainish but I want to find out more about some of the others. Does anyone know where or what royal family is the most popular in here? I am not able to get out too much due to a disablity I have so I hope there is enough activity in here to help me not be so lonely. I don't mean to be such a downer right off but have gone through much in the last few years, so maybe I can make some "internet buddies"!

This grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never all dried at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal sunset, eternal dawn and gloaming on sea and continents and island, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls. -John Muir
Old 01-23-2010, 01:29 AM
Nobility

I'd like to exten my warmest of welcomes to you. As to your questions I have had a strong admiration of HM King Juan Carlos for a number of decades now, I have even seen him during his 1988 visit to my city. A memory that will be one of my most treasured ones. I don't know if there is a 'most popular royal' as such here though. I hope this place can become a favoured port of call for you as well.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:15 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Hi Lavender!

I really hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do. It's a place full of information and friendly people! Have a great time!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Courtier

Hi Lavender!
welcome to the royal forums.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:40 AM
Commoner

Red face

Welcome Lavender...I too am new to this site, and am in awe with the great fellowship given from members on this site!! I followed their example and decided to take part!!
An answer for your question...I am highly intrested in Englands Royals'...
my father was born in The Kingdom of Tonga. I found this website doing some geneology reserch for my own family lines...I learned a while back that Tongan Royals used the British Royals form as a "blueprint"...
Well, once again...a warm welcome to you!! -Vai Sekona