Hi everybody!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilya

City
Heidelberg
Country
Germany
Hi Everybody!

I'm glad I found this great forum because I am always looking for news and pictures about William, Harry and their girlfriends Kate and Chelsy.:)

BTW: I am a girl, my name is Gina - don't wonder about my strange user name, after a lot of attempts to register this was the first one that was accepted! ;) It has no meaning to me.

introduction

Hello everyone my name is Trudie and I look forward to sharing my interest in the royal forums and interacting with you all:)

Hi

Just wanted to say hello. I am a new member and I look forward to talking to everyone. Tammy

Hi Everyone I am new. I also stumbled across this site when looking for photos. I am still trying to learn to navigate it so I just keep clicking. Thanks to everyone for all the information I have found so far. You are all very talented in searching out these things.

Hi everyone . I'm astonished at all of the pictures and info you've compiled !!! Although my main interest are the royals of Monaco , I will surely check out the rest of the families in due time . I also hope to become a contributor as well .... This is one great sight !!! thanx . Elias out!

Hi Everyone I'm Victoria from Maine and I'm really interested in all the all the royal families :)

INterests

Hello my name is Raeann, I am in FL, USA.

I am currently very interested in the schools and education of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie of York.

Hi all,

My name is Madison and I am from Melbourne, Australia. I love all things Danish and royal!

Hello my name is Tracy. I'm from southern California. I've been interested in royalty since I was eight years old. My mother kept me home from school to watch Princess Anne marry Mark Phillips and I've been hooked ever since then.

Hello !

I am from Greece and I wanted to say that your forums are nice! I love the Greek Royal Family !!! Any good links ?

Back
Top Bottom