Hi all!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trizia

City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have to be honest, I'm very new to the whole royal thing, but got recently interested in all of it, due to personal reasons :flowers:.

Since I'm generally very bad at these introduction bits, I'll try and sound smart by answering these question :D.
Of course, I'm a chatter mouth so I'm more then happy to talk about anything else:rolleyes:.

How did you find TRF? : I was actually browsing wikipedia about Royal and this was a extended link. Generally had a browse and then forgot about it. Only a couple of days I remembered it again and really decided to have a look at what this is all about.
What's your favourite ice cream flavour?: Random :lol:. But I really like any type of Sherbet.
How long have you been interested in royals?: Recently just got interested.
What aspects of royalty interests you?: I'd have to say, erm.......just the whole thing. Their lives, duties, ceremonial role, their duty to society. I'm sort of interested very much in History and I really do like it how there is a society where old traditions and aspects of ancient culture are still present.

Thats me sort of, told you all I talk alot:lol:.

We always like to have posters who talk a lot! I hope you'll be talking in some of the forums, and please don't be shy about asking questions of some of our more experienced members.

Welcome to TRF!

Back
Top Bottom