The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-16-2015, 01:27 AM

hi :)

Dmitriy was a really famous russian arch duke, back in 1300s, but now I live in the US, New Jersey. USA is fun.

Old 08-16-2015, 06:16 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Dmitriy was a really famous russian arch duke, back in 1300s, but now I live in the US, New Jersey. USA is fun.
I'm sure you're going to find all the threads about Russian royalty past and present interesting and I would imagine that the historical threads would be of interest to you too.

Glad you like the USA. From New Jersey, it is pretty easy to take trips to places like New York and Washington, DC and many other places of significant historical interest.

Old 08-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Dmitriy! Welcome on board, enjoy your stay here!
Russian Imperial history is really very interesting, and the name Dmitriy is quite common in Russian history, isn't it? Weren't there quite a number of Archdukes with this name?

Old 08-18-2015, 01:19 AM
Majesty

Hi Dmitriy enjoy here. You have similar name with my father (Dimitrios).