Hi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

janice

City
Kuala Lumpur
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I'm a newbie. Couldn't find the introduction forum at first, hence the delay. Well, that's all for now. Bye!

Hello,
I am new to the bords here and am looking forward to exploring and reading about royals. I am currently doing research on my family. I am currently living in Belgium but was born in America.

Hi everyone,

I just recently registered, my cousin told me about this site, I got interested, and decided to join in. :) I'm a big fan of The Royal Family of Iran, I like Empress Farah Pahavi very much. I think she's a very strong, smart, and beautiful queen. I also like Spain's Royal Family.

- Parvaneh

*Peace, Love, Humanity*

Hi!

I found this forum while looking for pictures of the 60th anniversary celebrations for King Bhumibol Adulyadej. I happened upon the picture of the month thread, and liked the forums right away! I think you have a very nice, positive atmosphere here. :)

My main interest is Thai royalty, as I spent much of my childhood there (my father did too), but I'm also interested in European royalty.

Cheers!

Daniel

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the boards. I'm from Massachusetts, but I've got a huge appreciation and fascination for international royal families (okay, well maybe it's just the hunky royal men but you get my drift, lol!). Currently, I'm most familiar with the British royals and royal family from Monaco. But I'm hoping I'll learn some fun stuff about other royal families here. Anyways, just thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Hey Moonlight ~ I'm also from Mass. Very interested in the British RF as well. Not just current but historical, too. Just watched a repeat of "Monarch" on PBS, great stuff. I think this board is great. Alot of very well-informed people and great pictures! I even enjoy some of the debates. Hope you enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom