Hey guys...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Berlin
Country
Germany
I am a new here and wanted to introduce myself;

I am a descendant from the royal Abbasid family and the Emir of Hashim, Khalif of Baghdad and Cairo. I found this forum by chance and wanted to find some other descendants of old arabic royal families or tribes

:welcome:
You can find here quite interesting topics and maybe some others descendant :).Enjoy your time here!!! :flowers:

Hello and welcome to the forums. This is definitely the place to help you with your research; good luck on here.

:welcome: I hope you find what you're looking for. This is a great site, and there's so much to learn and discover.

Great to have found an Abbasi living descendant. I am not an Abbasi descendant but I am a history student and has extensively studied about the Abbasid Dynasty especially on the role of its Caliph Ja'afar Al-Mansur in building the city of Baghdad. Hope to know more about you.

I am a new here and wanted to introduce myself;

I am a descendant from the royal Abbasid family and the Emir of Hashim, Khalif of Baghdad and Cairo. I found this forum by chance and wanted to find some other descendants of old arabic royal families or tribes

Oh well hello!...Join the bandwagon as the Empress of China and Napoléon himself are here as well....just such jolly fun.....

Back
Top Bottom