Hey everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lizzy

Country
Germany
Hi there! :wave:

I am "Lizzy", eighteen years old and from Germany. I am in love with anything Royal, especially the British Royals (my love goes to Catherine, William, George and Royal Baby #2 :heart: )! :britflag:

I am looking forward to post, discuss and whatnot about anything royal on here. :D

Feel free to message me on private if you want to talk about the (British) Royals, I would love to get in touch with some of you!

Thanks for reading! :)
Lizzy :clap:

:welcome:
Hi Lizzy, it is great that you joined us! You'll find many discussions on all things about the British royals on TRF, so you won't be bored. Enjoy the baby watch, it will be exciting!

Welcome to the Forums Lizzy.

Hello and Welcome Lizzy :germanyflag::germanyflag:

Welcome to the Forums, Lizzy! I hope you enjoy discovering all there is to know about the British royals as well as other royals too!

:welcome: Great you joined us! Have a good time here.

Thank you all so much!!! I'm really happy to be here.

Hi there! :wave:

I am "Lizzy", eighteen years old and from Germany. I am in love with anything Royal, especially the British Royals (my love goes to Catherine, William, George and Royal Baby #2 :heart: )! :britflag:

I am looking forward to post, discuss and whatnot about anything royal on here. :D

Feel free to message me on private if you want to talk about the (British) Royals, I would love to get in touch with some of you!

Thanks for reading! :)

Lizzy :clap:

Walcome to the Board!

Welcome to the forums, Lizzy! :)

Back
Top Bottom