Hey!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Olovlig

Commoner
City
Stockholm
Country
Sweden
Hello. New member here, and I'm kinda excited about it! Bless

Welcome, Olovlig! :flowers:
This place can be pretty addictive, mostly because it's fun, interesting, informative and friendly.

Thank you for welcoming me! :)

Thomasine said:
Intriging nickname:whistling:

Welcome to the site!

Thanks. Why intriguing? ;-)

Maybe it's only swedes who gets it. My first name Olov is in it. In swedish 'olovlig' is also a formal word for 'forbidden'.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time on this site. As Artemisia mentioned, this place is extremely addicting and full of fun and interesting information.

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here! :)

Thank you, Daria_S and Magmil!

Thanks. Why intriguing? ;-)

Maybe it's only swedes who gets it. My first name Olov is in it. In swedish 'olovlig' is also a formal word for 'forbidden'.

Sorry for the misspelling of intriguing, finger trouble....

I admitt, I was curious how you came up with that particular name but now I understand perfectly. Congrats to your creativity!

You are probably right, it's Scandinavian humour.

Thomasine said:
Sorry for the misspelling of intriguing, finger trouble....

I admitt, I was curious how you came up with that particular name but now I understand perfectly. Congrats to your creativity!

You are probably right, it's Scandinavian humour.

Thanks for that! And your totally right, we scandinavians love wordplay and joke a lot with words.

You're the first one who really commented on my name. What about yours?? It sounds peculiar, Thomasine...

Thanks for that! And your totally right, we scandinavians love wordplay and joke a lot with words.

You're the first one who really commented on my name. What about yours?? It sounds peculiar, Thomasine...

It's the first name of the heroine in a French novel I read in my romantic youth.:D
But it's also part of the last name of the man in my life so it seemed a natural choise to me.:flowers:

Thomasine said:
It's the first name of the heroine in a French novel I read in my romantic youth.:D
But it's also part of the last name of the man in my life so it seemed a natural choise to me.:flowers:

Wow, that's interesting! Almost like me, but You pick your name with more care.

And I saw now that you were also scandinavian. Pretty neat :)

Back
Top Bottom