Hello there

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boulanger

City
Paris
Country
France
As far as unoriginal titles go, I suppose that could be ranked at the top...

Hello Royal Forums. I can't say I lurk around here much, but I have been aware of you for some time now, and decided it was about time I did what any good monarchist should do and signed up to have a look-see. Looks like a pretty good little set up you have here.

So, a little about myself.
Like undoubtedly many members here, I'm a monarchist, one from France. I probably place myself in the minority by saying that I am a Bonapartist.

I understand that the forum isn't as politically-oriented as others (restoration is obviously an eventual objective), so I look forward to browsing around, learning more about the European royal families, and so on.

Glad to be here.

Bienvenue sur le forum! :flowers:
Boulanger is the surname of the likes of Lili and Nadia Boulange, Georges Ernest Boulangerand among many other notable Frenchmen - a noble association indeed.

Have a look at this forum dedicated to the Imperial House of Bonaparte.
You might also want to participate in future in this thread - Rival Claimants to the French Throne.

Last edited:
Hello, Boulanger, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here; you'll get a lot of information, I know!

Bienvenue sur le forum! :flowers:

Boulanger may be a common surname, but it is the surname of the likes of Lili and Nadia Boulange, Georges Ernest Boulangerand many other notable Frenchmen.

Have a look at this forum dedicated to the Imperial House of Bonaparte.
You might also want to participate in future in this thread - Rival Claimants to the French Throne.
Thank you for the welcome.
Well, Boulanger is not my own name, the username was indeed chosen in thanks to Georges Ernest Boulanger.

Hello, Boulanger, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here; you'll get a lot of information, I know!
Thank you, I am sure I will.

Hi :wave: and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time on this site. There's a wealth of information on here.

Back
Top Bottom