Hello new friends!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iris72

City
Arnhem
Country
Netherlands
Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself as i am looking for new ‘royal’ friends. I live in Belgium but I am Dutch and I am a 45 years old female. I am interested in royalty from all over the world and their lifestyle but most of all the west-european royals and their lifestyle and fashion. I really love this forum as it is very comprehensive! I already know it for years but i thought it was time that i introduce myself. From the age of about 12 years old I started collecting on princess Diana and I am still doing that. My other interests are history, music, arts, animals, nature, reading…
I am looking for loyal, honest female penfriends with whom I can talk about the royals of course and other things of our lives. Maybe we can also swap royal items. If you are interested you may send me a private message and I will definitely respond!

Kind regards,

Iris

Welcome Iris72! This is great forum with lovely people. I’m here about a month. I live in US born in Scotland. We had 2 Belgium students spend a summer with us many years ago. I enjoy the forum very much as I’m sure you do. Again, welcome!

Welcome Iris72! This is a great forum, and I am sure you will enjoy it. Your country's royal family is absolutely lovely!

Welcome to TRF Iris and I can assure you that you are among many, many royal friends here. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the threads.

As you've stated that you have a long time interest in Diana, Princess of Wales, I know that you'll find the many threads devoted to just about any aspect of Diana very interesting. They can be found here:

Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) - The Royal Forums

Its a good place to start and actually where I started when I first joined here many, many moons ago. I've been hooked ever since. I don't do collectibles at all but my passion is books on the British royal family and its history. A lot of good titles can be found here.
:D

Last edited:
Welcome Iris!

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom