Hello! My new book on Rasputin!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

delincolon

Commoner
City
OCEAN SHORES
Country
United States
Hello all!
I thought some of you might be interested in reading my newly published book on Rasputin, "Rasputin and The Jews" by Delin Colon, available on Amazon. This well documented book, a dozen years in the making, is an account of Rasputin as a healer, equal rights activist and man of God, and why he was so vilified by the aristocracy that their slanderous rumors became accepted as history. For nearly a century, Grigory Rasputin, spiritual advisor to Russia's last Tsar and Tsarina, has been unjustly maligned simply because history is written by the politically powerful and not by the common man. A wealth of evidence shows that Rasputin was discredited by a fanatically anti-Semitic Russian society, for advocating equal rights for the severely oppressed Jewish population, as well as for promoting peace in a pro-war era. Testimony by his friends and enemies, from all social strata, provides a picture of a spiritual man who hated bigotry, inequity and violence. The author is the great-great niece of Aron Simanovitch, Rasputin's Jewish secretary.

I shall have to look out for this and read it after i have finished the peice of work I am Supposed to be doing at the moment

Thank you

Thanks for your interest. I look forward to any comments you might have.

I had looked at The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport. She mentions Rasputin a lot.

Back
Top Bottom