Hello, I'm new too

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barbie30883

City
Safi
Country
Malta
Hello there!!! I'm new... Would like to set up a new thread...pls help

Hiya all!!!

I'm new here... But this forum looks really cool from the little I've seen so far....

Would like to sew up a new thread re: what kind of wedding dress do you think Princess Madeleine would have for her wedding? Since I am a big fan of her....

COuld you people help me by posting some pics pls? Since I'm getting married soon and would love to have some ideas... I really love Madeleine's fashion sense...

Hope to get loads of answers soon...

Hello everyone - I am new to the forum - I joined yesterday and I just wanted to say hello! Now I can tell my husband that I'm not the only one interested in royalty! :)
I am big fans of Princess Diana, Princess Mathilde, and Princess Maxima.

Glad to be here!

maryww,
Welcome! Yes, there are plenty of us around. Some of us aren't as knowledgeable as other but we're still royalty fans!:D Look forward to "seeing" you on the forum.:p

Hello. I'm in the Redwood Country in Northern California. Glad to see such a board exist.

Dar2

Hi Everybody, I Was Not Participating,no Any Special Reason.i Joined This Forum To See William Pics As He Is The Son Of Princess Of Wales,she Was The Only Princess Who Got Fame From Her Marriage Till Death For Whatever Reason. Ok,take Care.saradar

Hi - I've been around a while but this is my first post. It's great to see so many like minded people in the same place.

Hello! I'm new here and geez did it take me time to find this thread to say hello to everyone! I'm from Australia, and this certainly seems a busy board!

And trust me, I'm struggling here as I seem to get logged off all the time! Help! What am I doing wrong?

Hello from Venezuela

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Veronica Silva. I'm 23 years old and I'm from Venezuela. I love royalty especially Monaco's. By the way, sorry for my english, sometimes it is not really good...:)

Hello everyone, I am new too, having joined just a few days ago.

I have always been interested in Royalty, also jewellery. The two go together very well indeed.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

June

Hello! i'm from Kuwait:) ..i cant say that i'm new here..but it took me a while to say hii!!
I just love this board.. and cant get enough of it :)

Hi everyone ! I'm from Connecticut and I really enjoy reading the
posts on this board. So much information!

I would also like to say hello to everyone. I'm from New York and really enjoy
reading the board.

welcome

Hi , everyone. I want to welcome our'e new members at the forum. I saw you are from all over the world, together her. I hope you all have a lot of fun here!!!:D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom