Hello I'm new

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarahs1973

City
Clarksville
Country
United States
Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm a descendant of one of the older House of Hohenzollern's. I'm very pleased to be here with you all on this forum. Thank you, Sarah

Hi Sarah - we are all NEW in one way or another. The longer you are here, the more you will learn. I hopr you have a spectacular time. :)

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

Hello, Sarah, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I am new as well. I have been lurking for a while and decided to join the discussion. I am in Kentucky./

Welcome Ana. You will find these forums very informative and enjoyable. Have fun. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Hi I am Ashleigh and I am new here. Been lurking around and enjoy reading your posts. Nice meeting all of you and have a good day everyone.:flowers:

Hello sarahs1973, welcome to TRF. I'm quite old here and I can guarantee you that you will have a great time, esoecially since you are not only interested in royal families, but also related to one of the most importants for the European History. I wish you happy postings.

Dear Sarahs1973, I'm Sophia of Swedish ancient nobility (Uradel), according to records a decendant of Viking kings and Charlemangne; accordingly in the right company methinks

Hello, my name is Teddy I'm from Indonesia, I always interesting about royals history and news about royal families around the world ^_^

And hello to you, too, Teddy. I hope you also enjoy your time here; this is the perfect site to indulge your interest in all things royal.

Hello, my name is Teddy I'm from Indonesia, I always interesting about royals history and news about royal families around the world ^_^

:welcome:

Hope you will enjoy your time here. We look forward to your future posts.​

Welcome and have fun :)

Lord Minister Evaoglou Captain Alexakis A. Ilker Sancak of Manahosz of Surmenia-Trabzon (Καπετανος Αλεχακις δο Ποντος

I am new as well. I have been lurking for a while and decided to join the discussion. I am in Kentucky./

Ana Von Cleves, I like how your name resembles Anne of Cleves, a Queen Consort of King Henry VIII of England.

Back
Top Bottom