Hello from Toronto

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cicmil Crowns

Commoner
City
Toronto
Country
Canada
Hi everyone! I had no idea that a big forum like this existed at all. This seems like a very convenient way to find more info on all royal houses in one place. I found this forum searching for Serbian royal house info.

Welcome, Cicmil Crowns. :flowers:
This is indeed a very convenient place to find information on all things royal.

Welcome aboard Cicmil Crowns! Glad you are here. Send Toronto our love - it is a great city!

Cool Crown!

Hi everyone! I had no idea that a big forum like this existed at all. This seems like a very convenient way to find more info on all royal houses in one place. I found this forum searching for Serbian royal house info.

Welcome, fellow Canadian! It's a great place, I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome to TRF, Cicmil Crowns. I just joined this site myself and I'm enjoying the vibe here. I hope you will have an enjoyable time here too.

Actually I found this site one summer when on a whim, I was wondering what amusing hats were worn at Ascot that summer. With glee I started reading each and every thread dealing with the British royals and its become a steadfast daily habit of mine.

There's so many knowledgeable and downright friendly people here from all over the world and being part of this community is one of the best things since sliced bread if you ask me.

So, welcome, grab a cuppa and sit back and relax with us. There may be a lot of us and we're scattered all over but its a darned cozy place to be.

Thanks! It's getting cold these days :ermm:

It was 23 and raining here today in Cape Breton but that won't last lol. We had snow in November last year so here is hoping for a 'green Christmas' this year haha.

Welcome Cicmil Crowns - this is the best Royal Forum ever:)

Back
Top Bottom