Hello from the Netherlands!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EmmaNL

Aristocracy
City
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone!

I'm Emma and I'm form the Netherlands (that's why my English is not always correct I suppose :ermm:).
I'm 15 years old and I've been a Royal Fan since the wedding of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima on 02-02-2002(I was 4). I've seen Queen Máxima two times in reality and that was great (She's my favourite).
I really love the Dutch Royals, the Swedish Royal Family, the Danish Royal Family and of course the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their George.
I'm obsessed with royal jewels, especially tiaras. Futhermore, I'm intrested in fashion.

Greetings form EmmaNL (the NL stands for the NetherLands)

Hello everyone!

I'm Emma and I'm form the Netherlands (that's why my English is not always correct I suppose :ermm:).
I'm 15 years old and I've been a Royal Fan since the wedding of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima on 02-02-2002(I was 4). I've seen Queen Máxima two times in reality and that was great (She's my favourite).
I really love the Dutch Royals, the Swedish Royal Family, the Danish Royal Family and of course the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their George.
I'm obsessed with royal jewels, especially tiaras. Futhermore, I'm intrested in fashion.

:previous:
:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!!! :flowers:

Hello, Emma, and welcome to the forums. You'll get the chance to indulge your passions for all things royal here; I hope you enjoy yourself.

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

How nice that you have met Queen Maxima, she's one of my favourite Dutch Royals. :)

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hoi Emma,
Welcome to the Forums.
There can never be too many Dutch around here.
Groetjes.
SLV

Hello everyone!

Hello, you sound like someone with similar genuine interest in royalty. I look foward to reading your posts. Best of luck :)

Hello everyone!

Veel plezier bij deze forums :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom