The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Nobility

Smile hello, from south yorkshire, england

hello my name is John / Jonny

i used be a avid royal watcher until the late 1980's, but you how it is, one gets involved in other things during one's life.
quite recently my interest in all things royal has been renewed. but of course, my knowledge of royal events in the intervining years is low, esp with the european royals. thus this site will be great help to catch up with these events (births, deaths, marriages and whos who's in the present day royal families of europe etc).

i am a single 50 yr old , living in south yorkshire, england. the eldest of three brothers, both brothers are married and the youngest has a son and daugther. our parents are still living, i work in retail (shop worker) and been with the same company since 1976. my interests are reading ( i have vast collection of books on the british / european royals and the british peerage ) , music, watching dvds. i am researching my own family tree, but no royal blood afraid, but during my research, i have discovered and made contact with many long lost cousins in europe, north & south america and australia.

i am looking forward to share my knowledge of the royals with you all and perhaps find new friendships along the way.

god bless

John / Jonny

Old 06-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Hi jonnydep1 & .
Hope you enjoy!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 08:01 AM
Gentry

Welcome!!! This is a great group of people
Old 06-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Welcome, Jonny!
Have fun!

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 06-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Welcome to the Forums, Jonnydep1! This is a great place to discuss and learn about royalty. Hope that you enjoy the community!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Welcome dear Jonny! And ps I am a Johnny Depp fan too, whether Captain Jack or any other role!
Old 06-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Welcome dear Jonny! And ps I am a Johnny Depp fan too, whether Captain Jack or any other role!
hello,
i wish that i had a £ everytime that someone refers to the actor, then i would be able to give up my job !!! . i do get it a quite lot.
no i am not a fan of him as such, tough i have seen him in a few movies.
my user name jonnydep1 is shortened version of my real name !!!!.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnydep1 View Post
i am a single 50 yr old , living in south yorkshire,
Welcome to the forums. I love Yorkshire, I have good friends from Sheffield.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Gentry

Never been to Britain, but am eager to go. Yorkshire will be on my list in part because ofthe "North Yorkshire Moors" steam railway
Old 06-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Serene Highness

Well,I finally managed to get here.I guess we're all welcome here,if only I knew how to start a new welcome thread!I'm telling you,Jonny,it's quite disappointing that you're not the real Johnny,but I'll live with that.Have a nice day!!Enjoy the forum!!

MelinaB.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelinaB. View Post
Well,I finally managed to get here.I guess we're all welcome here,if only I knew how to start a new welcome thread!I'm telling you,Jonny,it's quite disappointing that you're not the real Johnny,but I'll live with that.Have a nice day!!Enjoy the forum!!

MelinaB.
you are welcome, i must mention that i am sorry, if i may have offended you with my tom foolery in regards me being the real jonny dep, whilst we was in the chat room today.

cheers jonny
Old 06-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

Not at all,don't be silly.I got there by chance and didn't know what to say.I'm really glad I met you,Jonny.Have fun!
Old 06-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Welcome to the TRF, Jonnydep! Hope you enjoy the Forums! However, I'd like to know if you are a fan of Johnny Depp because your name is similar to the actor's name.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Nobility

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantalC View Post
Welcome to the TRF, Jonnydep! Hope you enjoy the Forums! However, I'd like to know if you are a fan of Johnny Depp because your name is similar to the actor's name.
thank you.
funny enough another member refered to the actor johnny depp, in this thread, for my reply, i must ask you to read post number 7 of this thread. yes i am having a great time here, you all have made me feel most welcome and i encountered 6 new friends via the threads and the chat room. i hope to meet somemore
cheers jonny
Old 06-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Courtier

Welcome to the Forum, jonny!
Old 06-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Hi jonnydep1 & .
Hope you enjoy!!!
thanks, i forward to seeing you later
Old 06-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnightsky View Post
Welcome!!! This is a great group of people
thanks, i look forward to seeing you later
Old 06-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
Welcome, Jonny!
Have fun!
Old 06-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Welcome to the Forums, Jonnydep1! This is a great place to discuss and learn about royalty. Hope that you enjoy the community!
Old 06-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Welcome to the forums. I love Yorkshire, I have good friends from Sheffield.
well i do not come from sheffield (tough my gt grandparents did), i live in rotherham not far from sheffield.
hope to see you later