hello, from south yorkshire, england

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnydep

Nobility
City
N/A
Country
United Kingdom
hello my name is John / Jonny

i used be a avid royal watcher until the late 1980's, but you how it is, one gets involved in other things during one's life.
quite recently my interest in all things royal has been renewed. but of course, my knowledge of royal events in the intervining years is low, esp with the european royals. thus this site will be great help to catch up with these events (births, deaths, marriages and whos who's in the present day royal families of europe etc).

i am a single 50 yr old , living in south yorkshire, england. the eldest of three brothers, both brothers are married and the youngest has a son and daugther. our parents are still living, i work in retail (shop worker) and been with the same company since 1976. my interests are reading ( i have vast collection of books on the british / european royals and the british peerage ) , music, watching dvds. i am researching my own family tree, but no royal blood afraid, but during my research, i have discovered and made contact with many long lost cousins in europe, north & south america and australia.

i am looking forward to share my knowledge of the royals with you all and perhaps find new friendships along the way.

god bless

John / Jonny

Welcome to the Forums, Jonnydep1! This is a great place to discuss and learn about royalty. Hope that you enjoy the community!

Welcome dear Jonny! And ps I am a Johnny Depp fan too, whether Captain Jack or any other role!

Welcome dear Jonny! And ps I am a Johnny Depp fan too, whether Captain Jack or any other role!

hello,
i wish that i had a £ everytime that someone refers to the actor, then i would be able to give up my job !!! :lol:. i do get it a quite lot.
no i am not a fan of him as such, tough i have seen him in a few movies.
my user name jonnydep1 is shortened version of my real name !!!!.

Never been to Britain, but am eager to go. Yorkshire will be on my list in part because ofthe "North Yorkshire Moors" steam railway

Well,I finally managed to get here.I guess we're all welcome here,if only I knew how to start a new welcome thread!I'm telling you,Jonny,it's quite disappointing that you're not the real Johnny,but I'll live with that.Have a nice day!!Enjoy the forum!!

MelinaB.

Well,I finally managed to get here.I guess we're all welcome here,if only I knew how to start a new welcome thread!I'm telling you,Jonny,it's quite disappointing that you're not the real Johnny,but I'll live with that.Have a nice day!!Enjoy the forum!!

MelinaB.

you are welcome, i must mention that i am sorry, if i may have offended you with my tom foolery in regards me being the real jonny dep, whilst we was in the chat room today.

cheers jonny

Not at all,don't be silly.I got there by chance and didn't know what to say.I'm really glad I met you,Jonny.Have fun!

Welcome to the TRF, Jonnydep!:welcome: Hope you enjoy the Forums! However, I'd like to know if you are a fan of Johnny Depp because your name is similar to the actor's name.:flowers:

Welcome to the TRF, Jonnydep!:welcome: Hope you enjoy the Forums! However, I'd like to know if you are a fan of Johnny Depp because your name is similar to the actor's name.:flowers:

thank you.
funny enough another member refered to the actor johnny depp, in this thread, for my reply, i must ask you to read post number 7 of this thread. yes i am having a great time here, you all have made me feel most welcome and i encountered 6 new friends via the threads and the chat room. i hope to meet somemore
cheers jonny:flowers:

Welcome to the Forums, Jonnydep1! This is a great place to discuss and learn about royalty. Hope that you enjoy the community!

thanks, i look forward to seeing you later :flowers:

Welcome to the forums. I love Yorkshire, I have good friends from Sheffield. :flowers::welcome:

well i do not come from sheffield (tough my gt grandparents did), i live in rotherham not far from sheffield.
hope to see you later :flowers:

Never been to Britain, but am eager to go. Yorkshire will be on my list in part because ofthe "North Yorkshire Moors" steam railway

you should come over sometime, you do not know what you are missing.
hope to see you later :flowers:

MelinaB.

you are welcome and i look forward to seeing you later :flowers:

:) thank you all....for your kind words of welcome !!
now that i have become settled within the site......i would like to return the favor and i have sent you all (well those who are not already my friends) a friendship request !! i do very much hope you will be able to accept !!
my best regards jonny........:flowers:

Hello, Johnny, it's nice to meet you here-Have a great contribution to the life of the forum! :):)

A belated welcome from me too, JonnyDep. :flowers: Have a great time & enjoy the forums!

Hello JohnnyDep, I have enjoyed your conributions to our site thus far- please keep it up, and happy posting on TRF! Have a GREAT DAY!

You are very popular, jonnydep! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying TRF and have found so many friends:flowers:. There are some fantastic people on this site.

:previous:
thanks sgl for your kind words and yes i have often been told that i am a very popular member here.....which is great to know !! :D
see you later....:flowers:

am leaveing trf....

:previous:
hi guys !!

as you have so kind to welcome me. its only polite to inform you, that due to unforseen circumstances i will shall not be able use the royal forums !!:sad:

to my friends and any other members with whom i have intereacted here. i must thank you for making me feel very welcome ! :)

i have enjoyed my time here and met such great people / friends and enjoyed your company very much :D

i will miss you all :sad:

take care... and have a great xmas and fun packed 2010 :D

well bye people and farewell.. i love you all :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

best regards john / jonny !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom