Hello from Poland!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Warsaw
Country
Poland
Hello everyone!:wave:
I've been reading this forum for a couple of months and found it very interesting. Finally I decided to join this great community of royal watchers.:flowers:
My name is Katarzyna(Kate) and I'm a young monarchist living in Poland. I've been interested in history and royalty since I was a child. I love the splendour and beauty of monarchy and also I think it is the best system for people. I want to help to restore the currently non-reigning royal houses to their thrones in the future.:crown5:
My favourite royals of are the Habsburgs, the British RF and the Princely Family of Liechtenstein. Apart from royalty&monarchy I'm interested also in art and heraldry. I'm glad to be a member of this great forum now and hope to make friends with you, have many interesting discussions and learn much about royalty here.:)
~MonarchistKate

Last edited:
Hello, Kate, and welcome to the forums.:wave: You have some fascinating interests and you'll get a lot of information on the royal houses that interest you. Enjoy your time posting here.

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here :)

Hello and :welcome:. Glad to have you on board.

Back
Top Bottom