Hello from Philippines!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Olyashka

Aristocracy
City
Valenzuela City
Country
Philippines
Oh I have to ask, is there a Filipino member here?
I am Shamaine or simply Shammy. I'm 15 years old and I like to know more about the current royals. :flowers:
I love the Romanovs, and I have a crush on prince William of Wales when he was just a teen. I think he lost a bit of his looks nowadays!:eek:
I love chocolates (especially the brands from Europe and US). I also love ice cream! Chocolate,vanilla and cookies and creme are my favorite flavors. I'm looking forward to know more here!

Hi and welcome to our Forums Olyashka! :flowers:
Of course we have Filipino members on our board, and lots of chocolate addicts as well!;):)
Hope you have fun with us!

Hello Shammy, welcome to the royal forums :)

Thank you,Tosca and Annie!
You are all so nice!

Hi from Luzon, Olyashka! There are a couple of us Filipinos active here at TRF. Just wander around and you'll meet them. ;)

I love cookies and cream ice cream too, but I'm favoring Coffee Crumble more often now. Ha ha!

Oh I have to ask, is there a Filipino member here?
I am Shamaine or simply Shammy. I'm 15 years old and I like to know more about the current royals. :flowers:
I love the Romanovs, and I have a crush on prince William of Wales when he was just a teen. I think he lost a bit of his looks nowadays!:eek:
I love chocolates (especially the brands from Europe and US). I also love ice cream! Chocolate,vanilla and cookies and creme are my favorite flavors. I'm looking forward to know more here!

Hi! I'm also Filipina and I love the Spanish royals... I also love vanilla-flavored ice creams.... btw, I also love the Romanovs...enjoy posting!!!

Back
Top Bottom