Hello from Oz!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nmj99

City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I'm new to this forum, and it's also the first forum I've ever joined a forum so I'm a little nervous... But I have enjoyed browsing this forum for some time now and am very interested in what it has to offer.

I like following all the royals but in particular the Swedish royals - because I spent a year in Sweden and it is an awesome country and culture, and the British Royal Family. The Brits have gotten a bit stale since Diana died but I really like Kate Middleton and think she'd make a great princess and Queen and I hope her and William end up tying the knot.

However, mostly I'm fascinated by the Danes, and specifically Princess Mary because she is from Australia and because I think she is absolutely gorgeous. I'm caught up in the fairytale and I love seeing what she's doing and what she's wearing and seeing her children grow up. I hope everything works out for them, and I enjoy this forum for all the updates on her.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, nmj99! :ausflag:

Sounds as though there's plenty of threads here to keep you busy, and I hope you'll enjoy taking part.:britflag: :daneflag: :swedenflag:

nmj99 Welcome to the Forum, it was the first one I joined too!
I also gained my interest in the Danish royal family by way of Mary...
I look forward to seeing your contributions to the various threads :flowers:

nmj99 have just checked out your profile, and it turns out we have more in common than I realised - I am a New Zealander and lived in Australia for some years as well, but not Sydney, further north.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. It might take me a while to get caught up, so many great posts.

Welcome aboard!

Melbourne born. Swedish daughter-in-law and grandchildren.
Welcome.

Hummingbird3

Hello!! I've been interested in royalty since I was a little girl The family joke was that I was going to marry Prince Charles and live in Buckingham Palace. Looking forward to finding my way around.

Back
Top Bottom