Hello from Northern Ireland

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sir_knight

Commoner
City
In the East
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All

I am from Northern Ireland and when I am not there I am at Uni in Scotland. I am doing a BD in Divinity but have a passion for history particulary European Royals. Naturally I am a fan of the Windsors but I have high regard for the House of Hohenzollern. Hence my Avatar is Kaiser Wilhelm II.

I hope to be able to engage in some of the conversations on this forum.

My username Sir Knight best describes me as I am chivalrous in nature.

34oug5k.jpg

Welcome Sir Knight,:flowers:

I am from the Midwest in the United States but my family is originally from Ireland, my maiden name was McCarthy. I have always been fascinated by Ireland and hope one day to visit. This is a great and welcoming forum that I enjoy tremendously. Hope to have a lot of conversations with you. Happy Posting!!:flowers::flowers:

Welcome Sir Knight,:flowers:

I am from the Midwest in the United States but my family is originally from Ireland, my maiden name was McCarthy. I have always been fascinated by Ireland and hope one day to visit. This is a great and welcoming forum that I enjoy tremendously. Hope to have a lot of conversations with you. Happy Posting!!:flowers::flowers:

Thank you very much.

I am not very well versed on Irish geneology but I have friends who are interested in it. I hope you do get the chance to come over there is plenty to see and do. I sound like I work for the Irish Tourist board:lol::lol:

:welcome:
welcome Sir Knight:flowers:
its always great when there are other people from Northern Ireland :potofgold:on the forum!!! hope you enjoy posting here :TRFrules:

Back
Top Bottom