Hello from Northeastern Ontario

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiggersk8

Heir Presumptive
City
Evansville
Country
Canada
Hi Everyone!!

Happy to be here. I've been interested in the Royals for as long as I can remember. My Mom blames it on friends from England originally and who used to babysit me when I was little. Lily would tell me these wonderful stories about Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses. Little did I know I was getting a good grounding in British Royal History.

Like many of my generation though, the spark that really lit my passion was July 29th, 1981 and a certain Royal Wedding that took place at St. Paul's Cathedral in London. I greatly admired Princess Diana and count myself very fortunate to have had the chance to have met her during her final visit to Canads in 1991. I can truly say that no picture ever did that lady justice.

Some of my other interests are figure skating, hockey (I am Cdn after all ;) ), crocheting, knitting, counted cross stitch, Lord of the Rings, writing Rings fan fiction, reading, music and many more interests than there is space here. :)

Looking forward to being a member here and celebrating the birth of the little one on the way to the Weesexes in a few weeks time w/all of you.

Back
Top Bottom