Hello from jerseygirl013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerseygirl013

City
Philadelphia
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I am an avid royalty watcher, just like most of you. This is one thing that I have asked on other sites but have never received an answer, and maybe someone on this site can help me - What in the world is going on between Princess Mary and Princess Marie? Do they hate each other as much as it seems? I have studied and analyzed as many pictures and youtube videos as I can find, and it seems that they never talk to each other, look at each other, sit near each other....does anyone have any real knowledge of their relationship? Thank you and it is so great to be talking with other people who love royalty as much as I do.

:flowers: Welcome and congratulations on your first post.

As far as I know Mary and our Marie have a fine relationship. There is plenty of photographic evidence to show that they get along fine. - Especially when they don't have to keep an eye on children, dogs and husbands. ;)

It is my personal impression that they are not close friends, I think they are too different in regards to their personalities but that they get along very well, when they meet.
Marie has stated that Mary helped her a lot when she was the new one in the DRF and gave her advise.
And they have been seen merrily shopping together.
ADDED: I also remember a parade, where M&M were busy chatting away, completely forgetting poor Joachim and even QMII.

In short: I doubt very much they dislike each other nor is there I think any drama going on behind the scenes.

They are just different, with different roles and different ways to approach their jobs.

Hello everyone. I am an avid royalty watcher, just like most of you. This is one thing that I have asked on other sites but have never received an answer, and maybe someone on this site can help me - What in the world is going on between Princess Mary and Princess Marie? Do they hate each other as much as it seems? I have studied and analyzed as many pictures and youtube videos as I can find, and it seems that they never talk to each other, look at each other, sit near each other....does anyone have any real knowledge of their relationship? Thank you and it is so great to be talking with other people who love royalty as much as I do.

Last edited:
Welcome, Georgie on my mind, I came up with this welcome:

Hey There! Jersey Girl / Swinging down the street so fancy free / Nobody you meet could ever see / The loneliness there inside you / Hey There! Jersey Girl.

Lyrics from Georgie Girl, a 1966 classic.See Georgy Girl (song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Regarding your question about CP Mary and Princess Marie, I think they have a good relationship, but I don't know what goes on privately, so I can't tell for definite. I might have not looked hard enough, but I haven't really seen a photo of Mary and Marie where they seem to not like each other. In this photo of one of the Danish Opening of Parliaments, they seem to be greeting each other warmly. I also found another nice photo of Mary and Marie where they seem to be enjoying each other's company. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!
I think Mary and Marie are both very nice, friendly people, not given to jealousy or anything like that and they each take their respective roles very seriously. Even if there is a difference of personailty, it would be no reason for them not to like eachother, so I doubt there is a problem.

Hi and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I think you'll have a good time here.

Back
Top Bottom