Hello from Germany :)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prisuffi

City
Karlsruhe
Country
Germany
Hey everybody,

I´ve just found this forum site and just wanted to say hello and tell you that I´m very happy having found my way to your community :)

I´m a 23 year old German girl and very excited in royals and their lifes - especially the royal weddings are favorites to me ...
Wish we had a royal family in Germany too ... well we have some royals, but not this way and not that glamouros than the Windsors for example :)

I really liked the British wedding ceremony of Wills and Catherin last Friday...and I also loved the Swedish one of Victoria and Daniel Westling :)
maybe it´s for I´m a romantic :D

However, let me send greetings to everybody on this forums
:flowers: Hugs from Prisuffi

Welcome to the forums, prisuffi!
Wish you nice posting and fun here! :welcome:

Thanks for your heartly welcome :) I looking around here already :flowers: it´s so exciting :)

Germans practically created the format for royalty in Europe, so your countrymen have much to be proud of in that way.

Also, I want to tell you that your city of Karlsruhe is incredibly beautiful, and in particular I love the unique palace which is one of the most interesting in Europe.

so pleased to see im not the only newbie hehe, and hints on where i should be? and how to work my way around? ::)

Back
Top Bottom