The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Commoner

Hello from DuchessKristin85

Hello everyone, my name is Kristin. I am 26 years old from the USA. I have loved the British Royal family for years. My favorite members are; Princess Diana, Prince William, Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. I love to read, write, shop, hangout with family, my boyfriend and friends, watch movies and listen to music.

I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves.-Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge
Old 09-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Courtier

Welcome !

Old 09-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Majesty

Hi Kristin and . Like you, I'm a huge supporter of the House of Windsor. Enjoy your time here. There's a great deal of very interesting information and very nice people.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Courtier

Hello and
Old 09-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Aristocracy

Welcome! Feel free make yourself at home like the rest of us...
Old 09-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Welcome! Princess Di is at the top of my list of favorite royals too...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Helo Kristin
Old 09-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Hello & Welcome DuchessKristin85
Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Aristocracy

Welcome to the forums
Old 09-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Hi, and welcome to this great site! I, too, am an avid follower of the House of Windsor and I'm sure I'll see you on a lot of the threads pertaining to them. Enjoy your time here.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Courtier

Hello Kristin
Old 09-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Commoner

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I haven't had a chance to look around yet, I'm actually going to do that now. What are some of your favorite Royals?
I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves.-Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge
Old 09-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Di, QE2, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Commoner

I have been a fan of Di, William and Harry for years and now I huge fan of Kate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Princess Di, QE2, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Majesty

From the House of Windsor:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex (and children)
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II

From the Rest of Europe:
Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark (and children)
Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Prince Daniel of Sweden
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of Holland (and his wife Maxima) and children

Old 09-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Commoner

I see your from New York.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
From the House of Windsor:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex (and children)
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II

From the Rest of Europe:
Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark (and children)
Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Prince Daniel of Sweden
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of Holland (and his wife Maxima) and children
Old 09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessKristin85 View Post
I see your from New York.
Yep . I really love the quotes in your signature, especially the one by Harry. It reflects his passion about helping others. William's choice to be called simply 'William' is great (though I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky to meet him, I'll probably forget about that and stutter out something like 'It's an honor to meet you, Your Royal...errrr...Sir...errrr...William', and look like a complete fool). It shows he wants people to see him, not his royal background.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Commoner

Thank you it took me what seemed like forever to pick these. I loved every quote I came across. ROTF, at least your open your mouth. I'll probably just stare with my mouth wide open.

Quote:
Yep . I really love the quotes in your signature, especially the one by Harry. It reflects his passion about helping others. William's choice to be called simply 'William' is great (though I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky to meet him, I'll probably forget about that and stutter out something like 'It's an honor to meet you, Your Royal...errrr...Sir...errrr...William', and look like a complete fool). It shows he wants people to see him, not his royal background.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessKristin85 View Post
Thank you it took me what seemed like forever to pick these. I loved every quote I came across. ROTF, at least your open your mouth. I'll probably just stare with my mouth wide open.
That's better than my version . My favorite Wills quote is in my signature. Sums him up perfectly.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Commoner

Yeah it does. I was gonna use that till I came across the one I am using. I love to listen to him talk. I could listen to him all day, he just reminds me so much of Diana when he talks.

Quote:
That's better than my version . My favorite Wills quote is in my signature. Sums him up perfectly.