Hello from DuchessKristin85

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DuchessKristin85

Commoner
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my name is Kristin. I am 26 years old from the USA. I have loved the British Royal family for years. My favorite members are; Princess Diana, Prince William, Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. I love to read, write, shop, hangout with family, my boyfriend and friends, watch movies and listen to music.

Hi Kristin and :welcome:. Like you, I'm a huge supporter of the House of Windsor. Enjoy your time here. There's a great deal of very interesting information and very nice people.

Welcome! ;) Feel free make yourself at home like the rest of us... ;)

Welcome! Princess Di is at the top of my list of favorite royals too...

Hello & Welcome DuchessKristin85 :flowers:

:flowers: Hi, and welcome to this great site! I, too, am an avid follower of the House of Windsor and I'm sure I'll see you on a lot of the threads pertaining to them. Enjoy your time here.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I haven't had a chance to look around yet, I'm actually going to do that now. What are some of your favorite Royals?

Princess Di, QE2, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

From the House of Windsor:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex (and children)
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II

From the Rest of Europe:
Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark (and children)
Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Prince Daniel of Sweden
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of Holland (and his wife Maxima) and children

I see your from New York.

From the House of Windsor:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex (and children)
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II

From the Rest of Europe:
Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark (and children)
Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Prince Daniel of Sweden
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of Holland (and his wife Maxima) and children

I see your from New York.

Yep :lol:. I really love the quotes in your signature, especially the one by Harry. It reflects his passion about helping others. William's choice to be called simply 'William' is great (though I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky to meet him, I'll probably forget about that and stutter out something like 'It's an honor to meet you, Your Royal...errrr...Sir...errrr...William', and look like a complete fool). It shows he wants people to see him, not his royal background.

Thank you it took me what seemed like forever to pick these. I loved every quote I came across. ROTF, at least your open your mouth. I'll probably just stare with my mouth wide open.

Yep :lol:. I really love the quotes in your signature, especially the one by Harry. It reflects his passion about helping others. William's choice to be called simply 'William' is great (though I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky to meet him, I'll probably forget about that and stutter out something like 'It's an honor to meet you, Your Royal...errrr...Sir...errrr...William', and look like a complete fool). It shows he wants people to see him, not his royal background.

Thank you it took me what seemed like forever to pick these. I loved every quote I came across. ROTF, at least your open your mouth. I'll probably just stare with my mouth wide open.

That's better than my version :D. My favorite Wills quote is in my signature. Sums him up perfectly.

Yeah it does. I was gonna use that till I came across the one I am using. I love to listen to him talk. I could listen to him all day, he just reminds me so much of Diana when he talks.

That's better than my version :D. My favorite Wills quote is in my signature. Sums him up perfectly.

Yeah it does. I was gonna use that till I came across the one I am using. I love to listen to him talk. I could listen to him all day, he just reminds me so much of Diana when he talks.

He does have a very nice voice. It sounds very soothing. He'd be great at reading out loud.

I love your quotes too Kristin!
I would probably address William as , YRH, and he would have to tell me to call him William. I love that he wants to be seen as a person, not just as a title.

Thank you. I would too if I could get my voice to work, haha. Then I would probably break out in giggles when he tells me to call him William. Not because he's talking but because I have had multiple dreams where I have meant him and have called him by his title and he said for me not to, to call him William.

I would probably address William as , YRH, and he would have to tell me to call him William. I love that he wants to be seen as a person, not just as a title.

Thank you. I would too if I could get my voice to work, haha. Then I would probably break out in giggles when he tells me to call him William. Not because he's talking but because I have had multiple dreams where I have meant him and have called him by his title and he said for me not to, to call him William.
Me too! ;)

I think it's safer to go the proper route first, and be asked to address someone informally, than to assume that informal is OK from the get-go. Of course when we're talking about being a little on the nervous side, anything is possible (at least when it comes to me :D).

To roseroyal: If only dreams were true, haha.

To Daria_S: Your not the only one. One time I meant a member of a band I like and all I could say was 'hot today isn't it?' I felt like slapping myself, lmao. That's why my boyfriend says if I ever meant William someone will have to talk for me, rotf.

Been there as well (in terms of dreams). I think I had a ton of them while the Canada/US tour was going on (probably because I was following it like a mad woman).

I've met a good deal of Broadway actors and actresses, and when I met my favorite (Stephanie J. Block), I handed her a packet of dark chocolate truffles and said 'I'm sorry'. She asked me why I was sorry, and added that there's no reason to apologize for a gift. I have a feeling William would do something similar.

Kristin, I have responded to some of your posts , it's great to say "Hello" and welcome. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do.
My favorite royals are QE II, the earl and countess of wessex, william and harry.

To Daria_S: You weren't the only one following the tour like a mad woman. My Mom told me I was being down right stalkerish, that she thanks god we don't live in Canada or California LMAO.

To lady of hay: Thank you, I have a feeling I will love this forum just as much as everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom