Hello from DuchessKristin85

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To Daria_S: You weren't the only one following the tour like a mad woman. My Mom told me I was being down right stalkerish, that she thanks god we don't live in Canada or California LMAO.

To lady of hay: Thank you, I have a feeling I will love this forum just as much as everyone else.

See, then you're more sane than I am :lol:. I toyed with the idea of going to Canada and try to meet/get a glimpse of William and Catherine. It didn't pan out due to a nasty thing called 'jury duty' (had to report on July 5th), my teacher cert. exams and fear of not having a job, and not being able to make ends meet after such a trip.

At least you used sense and was like okay this is what I need to do and I can't if I do this trip. You know there were probably some people who would have said screw it I'm going anyway.

See, then you're more sane than I am :lol:. I toyed with the idea of going to Canada and try to meet/get a glimpse of William and Catherine. It didn't pan out due to a nasty thing called 'jury duty' (had to report on July 5th), my teacher cert. exams and fear of not having a job, and not being able to make ends meet after such a trip.

At least you used sense and was like okay this is what I need to do and I can't if I do this trip. You know there were probably some people who would have said screw it I'm going anyway.

Won't doubt it for one second. Though I will say, at times it really does bite being a responsible adult :lol:.

:lol: I can't imagine having the responsibilities William has. I think I would have went crazy.

Won't doubt it for one second. Though I will say, at times it really does bite being a responsible adult :lol:.

His responsibilities are rather daunting. I think for that reason he has been taking it slow, and allowing his wife to do the same.

Yeah I guess I should have said the responsibilities he will have lol. My mom asked me one time why they haven't done a lot of engagements. I told her that they are taking it slow to allow Catherine time to get used to in the family and what comes along with it. She said smart boy because his mom was thrown into it and look at what it did to her.

His responsibilities are rather daunting. I think for that reason he has been taking it slow, and allowing his wife to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom